web 2.0

Translate

Advertisment

Instructions

To DownLoad Any Software "Click on DOWNLOAD" and Wait 5sec Then Click On "Skip AD" And Download File..... Thank you

Follow us

Sunday 24 June 2012

How to Prevent The Hacking and Other Reminders

Right after recovering my account, I went for a 80 characters password, with more than 30 symbols in it, then printed it along with the password for my secondary email, which is also a solid one. After that, I installed another anti-virus and a spyware, I have chosen something from the Google Pack, namely avast! as I already have Super Anti Spyware. Then I went to see the gmail page details to see from where the jerk attacked and saw his IP and found his exact geographicallocation , but even if he’d managed to make some harm, I wouldn’t have known what to do against it,since an IP adresss is not a person . I know I may sound like a broken record, but always check for viruses and malware , at least once per week, make sure to update your security tools and also the operating system . You should be careful about your browser as well, check for third-party applications and always download the latest version; Chrome or Firefox are secure browser, albeit Internet Explorer 9 has scored some nice security results as well. Always check the attachments and don’t forget to back-up your mail. Don’t read spam mails and whenever a spam hits your inbox, remember to mark it as spam so it will not annoy you anymore. Also, don’t repeat the error of not logging out. But, the biggest mistake of them all isto believe that it can’t happen to you. It can and it will eventually if you’re not going to be extra careful about it.

0 comments:

Blogroll

ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free AllNewsSite Link Exchange Free Automatic Google Backlinks - SEO My Ping in TotalPing.com Search Engine Submission - AddMe

clipboard

Flag Counter

free counters Embed IP Address Widget Of Visitor On Your Blog Or Site

IP
Want This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Hits