web 2.0

Translate

Advertisment

Instructions

To DownLoad Any Software "Click on DOWNLOAD" and Wait 5sec Then Click On "Skip AD" And Download File..... Thank you

Follow us

Sunday 24 June 2012

What to do if you have been hacked by hacker. . .

Luckily for me, I was near mycomputer at an early hour, which makes me suspect that the hacker was watching closely my activity as he struck when I wasn’t expecting it – during the night. Obviously, I tried inserting my long password five times in a row, then even restarted my computer.After that, I cleared the web history and the cache . I suggest that you don’t repeat my errors as this gives time for the hacker to make all the changes inside your mail settings so that he could restrict you from recovering your account. Actimmediately, don’t wait. You should remember some email contacts with whom you’re exchanging emails quite often. Also, if you don’t have labels , then create some as in the recovery process the support team will ask you this. In my case, the hacker was pretty clever and he changedthe security question, the secondary email and even the phone number. I was quick to react and have chosen the “I no longer haveaccess to these” option. After that, you will find a pretty detailed form where you will be asked about labels, email contacts and Google services that you use.You should indicate the approximate dates. The Google support team answer arrived in less than 10 minutes and this saved my ass. I quickly recovered my email account and sighed.

0 comments:

Blogroll

ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free AllNewsSite Link Exchange Free Automatic Google Backlinks - SEO My Ping in TotalPing.com Search Engine Submission - AddMe

clipboard

Flag Counter

free counters Embed IP Address Widget Of Visitor On Your Blog Or Site

IP
Want This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Hits